Sunday, January 08, 2006

More character sheeeet

This is from the same show that I posted previously with the geeky looking guy with the striped shirt squirting milk out of his nose. It was some show about magic. A little while ago I was contacted to do a whole schwak of these guys under super crazy time constraints. One of those situations where some guy wants lineup and pose sheets for six different characters that you have to design as well, all to be finished and cleaned up for the next day. Then you got to stay up till six in the morning pumping out crap like this and drawing horrible hands....then you throw up in your mouth a little....some of it may or may not roll down your chin....

8 comments:

Tyler said...

I still think these designs were better than that show desereved, good to see them again.

geenpool said...

these are purdy schmiddy. I loves me your drawigns.

ridd1 said...

i like this character a lot. nice work.

zac said...

it is grate! the horrible hands are not horrible at all!
tell me something couse i will really want to know. do you really have to agree to that conditions? so much work in such short time. i usualy reject the job or arange my own conditions if it`s posible.
what would happen if you rejected it?

Todd Kauffman said...

dude...you're crazy - these are great. you should be proud of them. i would be.

Schmiddy said...

Hey thanks fellas!
Zac - I usually try and arrange proper conditions to work as well but sometimes stuff just has to be done quickfast for whatever reason. Then its up to you to decide on wether or not it's worth it for the amount of money offered.
I always have a hard time turning down work no matter what the conditions....I am always in fear of being poor and living off peanut butter sandwiches!!!

zac said...

well, i`m glad that you draw them anyway, becouse it`s good to see more of your work.
in my country amount of jobs is much less but we all menage to survive. i think that with your talent you can`t be poor in canada, never!

vijay amarnath said...

Nice design ..Is it Indian girl?

www.vijayamarnath.com
www.vijayworks.blogspot.com