Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Family Iron





A twelve page pitchpack for Family Iron has just been finished, and its en route to a few places like MTV, Spike, and Fox, the comedy network.... Here is a little collected artwork from the pack. The sales window is a little narrow for an adult show like this, but the whole thing came out of just fooling around and having fun so it's a shot in the dark. We'll see what happens..at any rate I'm most likely going to do an animated promo ( when I can scrounge time) and just continue having fun with it. I got a lot of help from some friends like Adam Wood and Naomi Janzen, who helped me out with some of the writing, and also some great BG design from my talented pal Pat Pakula. Thanks guys and stay gold

9 comments:

geenpool said...

DUDE!!! I so want to see this made!! I so want to work on it...giggle...so, make it big, gimme a call, and I'll come a' running. hehe. Nice work, man. really nice.

Tyler said...

i call dibs on animation for "Jimmy Shakes" Beautiful stuff man!

j.mcarthur said...

awesome work....

Dan Yu said...

Good luck Kev!

Mike.Gauss said...

nice work kevin.

dizzlesauce said...

niiice doo ! really tight designs...cool story ! hope it takes off bud...best of luck !!

RÃ¥nny said...

Love your character designs, your lineart is immaculate!

Schmiddy said...

gene- your awesome and thanks dood. Your a handsome man. I'll call you any night of the week. I'll even pay for the meal.

Tyler- you got dibs man. You have so many dibs. Speaking of dibs, dib you see dib dabby dub dab guy had ober there? Man that was hilaridib.

Jason- I like your new hairdo, are you training for the luge? If so, I can benchpress over 200 pounds so put in a good word for me with the canadian olympics good chap.
Right -o!

dan- you are a good man. Many good stuff on your blog. You are a fine man.

Mike- Teamate of yore....Damn youve got some nice work up! Good to hear fromm you

D: Thanks buddy, missed ya at the wrap party man where were you?

Ranny: your stuff is amazing...thanks for the kind words..

Stephen Studios said...

Whens there going to be animation for this show? The characters look great, Id love to see em move!