Thursday, July 13, 2006

15 Minutes of Fame


This little fella was done a little while ago. Several different versions of the same design..... I thought the middle one in the top row would have been a winner because it reminded me of a young Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber with the gap tooth and salad bowl haircut. Alas, looks like I was wrong... the client i did this for decided to go with something else entirely.... Looks like the ol' blog is going to be this feller's only fifteen minutes of fame.

6 comments:

Mukpuddy said...

Man thats totally a young Loyd, hes probably my fav aswell!
That Munny is kick-ass, surprised you didn't do one with tats?

darren-s said...

I like the guy on the bottom right side.

g-fifty said...

gold.

geenpool said...

dude...you are my hero. I want to be you. And mukpuddy brought up an excellent point...no tats?!? Hehe...love these...you rock.

AnJaka said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

Alina Chau said...

These designs are so coool!! Love the variety of differences!! FUN stuffs!