Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Munnies



Here is a Munny I did for the "Show Us Your Munny" show at Voltage on Main Street last week. Its amateur-ish compared to the rest of them but I'm looking forward to doing another one at thier Halloween show. Thanks to Christian and Erica for letting me be part of it! Check out the rest of the wicked Munnies at the Voltage website...they are all for sale remember and nothing says "I love you" like a custom Munny to give to your Mommy on her birthday or other applicable holiday... check out Pats, his had a little accident.
http://www.voltageland.com/shop/pages-main/category-42/munny-customs.html

P.S ( added July 10th, 2006 ) * please buy my Munny, I will pay you money and do yard chores.

12 comments:

dizzlesauce said...

awesome man !

geenpool said...

DUDE!! I love it....too bad I'm poor. sigh....how does one get involved in this? and What kinda paint did you use? And hows the guns doing?

Todd Kauffman said...

too cool

ridd1 said...

very nice work. i'd buy it if i had the $$, but since i don't i'm gonna buy a blank one and paint it just like yours.

paublo said...

rad shit k-schmidd!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

geenpool said...

i also know of a way to make easy cash...just have people pay you to find and remove the teeth of spamers. It's fun and profitable. Once again, nice work.

Schmiddy said...

Hey thanks guys
Gene: I got involved in this pretty much through Pat. He knows everybody. Also, chicks dig him and dogs follow him around. I used acrylics for this, although some of the acrylics where all blobby and globular making wierd bumps and stuff. I hear guache is the stuff to use. My guns are doing well, better than ever. I am selling tickets, wanna buy some?

geenpool said...

I'll take two please. Make it three and I'll sell one on Ebay, and split the profits with you.

Mega said...

this one was great! what a good show, hey? it was a total pleasure to work with you and the other artists. too bad i diddnt get a chance to talk to you as i diddnt recognize you , but maybe for the halloween one!

good work man, looks like alot of work went into it.

-M!KE

Jonh Neo said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection