Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Way Out





I remember watching Night of the Living Dead when I was a kid and being absolutely terrified and fascinated by the movie. I was pretty stoked when I found The Walking Dead comic and
thought the AMC series did a pretty good job. Some serious crap goes down in the comics so it will be interesting to see how they approach that. This Rick Grimes is a little further down the narrative trail, with his chopped off hand etc...although I made him a little older and tougher perhaps...anyways, maybe I'll try doing a Zombie next...



3 comments:

ridd said...

Watched season one. Pretty good! Reading comic now and even better. Man I wish I had the stones to pick up a paintbrush. Fantastic work man.

Schmiddy said...

Hey thanks Ridd, yeah the comics are a good read. When you get to the end it's kinda neat to be into monthly episodic installments again....reminds me of reading comics when I was young and having to wait a month for the next one. Been so spoiled with graphic novels I forgot about that kind of thing...I hope they don't stray too far from the main storyline in season 2

Mukpuddy said...

Wow, Nice work dude!